What does it entail?
- Ensure the effective implementation of the SDGs through public policy, planning, programs and actions, and monitoring and evaluating progress on the SDGs and their respective targets.
- Identify public and private sectors with inter-sectoral responsibilities, with the aim to promote synergies and contribute to the fulfillment of the SDGs assigned to the 2030 Agenda.
- Promote the coordination and articulation of policies, plans, programs and projects of the sectors and institutional actors of the Government, within each ministry, as well as with the private sector, Academia, civil society, agencies, Youth Groups, labor unions, international organizations, and other stakeholders and interest groups, for the effective execution of public policies that allow for compliance with the 2030 Agenda.
- Employed in the public sector in one of the nine ministries of the government of Curaçao or State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs), Foundations of the government;
- Employed or active in private organizations on Curaçao with affiliations to sustainable and development issues;
- Employed or active in civil society (NGOs) on Curaçao with affiliations to sustainable and development issues;
- Employed or active in the Academic Society of Curaçao.